Friday, September 28, 2007

2ND APOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!

Now i wanna apologise for not posting for sooooooooo long because i decided not to use the com at all during my promo periods!

But i failed to do it!Because i did come online!to print answer keys!LOL!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I hope my GREAT SACRIFICE LL PAY OFF SIA!muhahahahahahahahaha!i soooo long nvr go online!!!!!!!!!!!!!thou ytd i REN BU ZU went to c TORRES HAT TRICK!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i really scared i fail my promo sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!i tell ur i this tym really work v hard ok!muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!ah!but i din complete my econs essay!i still got so much to write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is the first time i so no confident wif my exams sia!Last time no matter wat i was still quite confident during exams one right this time im really scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!Last time i thot gt study cfm can pass de but now even if u work hard if u no luck also cant pass!n i think sometime i can really be damn unlucky!BUT I BELIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XIANG XIN JIU XING BU XIANG XIN JIU BU XING!!!!!!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I decided liao there's noting i can do aly but jus to belive in myself!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHYEAHYEAH!!!!!I CAN DO ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!YESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Today is my last day of my exams!nt really lah..still got one mcq paper but who cares?LOL!actually i care!cos if i can get full marks for i tink it will hlp me pass my chem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: