Heys peeps!! JOIN FACEBOOK!!!!!...facebook is rather fun, but you guys gotta really prepare real hard to juggle between the many applications..it is pretty packed, it is like a whole package, but that makes you busy when you are too free..for example, our cute cute yh..HAHAHAHA..just click on this link http://www.facebook.com/ to join right now! Just do a search on my name and add me! Alternatively, you can also tell me to add you..works the same way!
Right now I am helping out in an event called the Asian First Films Festival(AFFF)(visit http://www.asianfirstfilms.com/ to know more!) This festival is to provide first time film makers with a "stage" to showcase the talents they possessed, in terms of talent in making a film. Frankly, I do prefer normal movies meaning movies from Hollywood compared to such artsy ones, but they are also films worth respecting. For example that day I watched Ghandi son's story. It is adapted from a true story. It is a film that makes you go "woah" at times, but certain parts when I do not understand, it can go pretty flat. But then again, it is nice in the way that it is unique, I doubt many of us here knows much about Ghandi's son, so yeah, it is spiritual in a way or so. I teared when I watch certain parts. Ghandi may be the epitome of altruism + patriotism, but I feel that his altruism for the people in his country seems to overthrow certain magnanimity towards his own son. But nevertheless, he is still one of the greatest person who ever lived on our planet! He is really like a father to the people in his country. I will post more pics on the event and stuff so keep your eyes peeled!
Mean while here are some random pics>>
Was at Raffles Place that day...so I took this incredibly tall building...
This is the largest amount of coupons I have ever seen on a car!!LOL!
My first starbucks of my whole lifetime!LOL!...It is Chocolate Cream Chip I think...Oh boy, its super yummy!=P
Was viewing the trailer over and over again in gv @vivo while waiting to help out in AFFF..if only Takuya Kimura could remain this look in Gatsby commercial..he is pretty dashing if he stays this way..if you know what I mean..LOL!!
A random shot outside the you-know-what shop...yeah man! We are bona fide spokespersons for them! How cool is that?!(Like it would happen..LOL!!)
This food!!SO YUMMY! It is sausage coated with bread coated with fries...amazingly special! The taste is also out of this world..NICE!A type of Korean food I think...because I bought it from a Korean type of stall in Vivo..
Toilet weak camwhore...it is a weak toilet camwhore because only 1 picture..LOL!!..from left:leen,mi,yan
Okay Pikos!!I am gonna shoo off for now..will get back to you guys when I have more stuff!!Toodles my darls!LOL!
J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment