Saturday, November 24, 2007

LOADS OF UPDATES!

My dear pikos! I have been leading a roller coaster life for the past few weeks. The schedule i dealt with has been absolutely insane. However, I tide over like half of it already I think, so yeah, it is still managable I reckon. I am apparently trying to type in perfect English instead of Singlish because my friends were like saying how difficult it is to read so much in Singlish in a blog, HAHA! and another thing they say can improve the language, so I am trying damn hard to adhere to that so as to gain enlightenment!yay!=)


I have tried BREEKS on one fine day with my friends..so here are the pics>>


from left: yan,leen & mi
from left: aqz,yan & leen(with her ever weird poses LOL!) cup & utensils..just a random and lame shot i think...

my beverage..well I sort of forgot what it name was..but it does leave a lingering shiok sensation..LOL!
this is half chicken with black pepper and rosemary sauce(i think),mashed potatoes and garden salad. I adore those greens. It tastes delicious! especially the touch of orange zest in the salad! heavenly combination. I hope I can get something of it, probably I will try making it.Not as easy as it seems to achieve the ultimate taste..

here is a pic of all our drinks..from left: leen's,mine,yan's and aqz's..hmm..yummy!

By the way, I want to emphasise my liking for the dvpa course I am taking. It is all about film production(scripting,filming,editing,lightings,sounds etc)I like it and I believe all DMC students gotta love it! This is what we are looking forward to take since the day we sprung out from our mother's bellies!(bellies=plural of belly?LOL!)well a little exaggerating,but that's what we want from our course, not some boring content based stuff,not my cup of tea!So on a friday 2 weeks ago i think, we shot a film called "The Fearsome Boss"..this week, we edited it,with yan as the head editor.. FUN FUN FUN!!triple yay!!It was a big piss to find myself to actually not take some pics of us editing, but never mind, share with you guys next time! But I do have a collage of us while filming>>


behind the scenes of filming..LOL!
actually it is suppose to be the big flurry cute thing, which is the boom mic, but we didn't use that, use this instead...
this is adorable like crazy!..the door stopper of our studio...LOL!it created waves of "wahhh so cute..." etc etc..LOL!

Well well well..here comes my most dreaded but a must-say section..as you guys know,or maybe realising it now that I am going to mention..ENGLAND IS OUT OF EURO 2008!!!!!!!SERIOUSLY,WTF!(sad,anguished,devastated,disappointed,pissed off to the next planet by the McClaren,angry etc etc)THIS RESULTS IN A 12TH PLACE IN FIFA RANKING, SACKING OF MANAGER STEVE MCCLAREN,SACKING OF ASSISTANT TERRY VENABLES WHO ACCOMPANIED ENGLAND FOR LIKE FOREVER, SINCE I KNOW HIM THROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF SVEN-GORAN ERIKSSON AND LIKE HIM,LOSS OF ESTIMATED 2 BILLION POUNDS OF REVENUE FOR FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AKA FA,HIGH POSSIBILTY OF THE LACK OF THE PRESENCE OF A EURO CUP IN BECKHAM'S CABINET WHEN HE RETIRE IN YEARS TO COME,POSSIBLE LOST OF HAPPINESS DURING CHRISTMAS FOR ENGLAND AND UNHAPPINESS IN VERY ENGLAND FAN!!...OMG!HOW COULD ENGLAND LOSE?!I MEAN, CROATIA!THEY ARE NOT EVEN A TIP TOP TEAM!


When I say that, it does not mean that Croatia sucks totally at international football,they are pretty good,i mean, come on, they are a world cup contender after all! BUT, how could England lose?!If people out there are blaming Scott Carson for his jelly hands,think again! I don't think he is the mistake. The mistake lies with a certain ego in England players to think they are huge. Yes, I am fair, I am meaning England players as a whole, even Beckham(but i still love him to bits!LOL!!dislike him?NOT GONNA HAPPEN!LOL!)Not to say the citizens of England, even I am tired of hearing their promises to bring in trophies. Unless results show, those are empty promises. Action speaks louder than words,cliche but true! Before playing Croatia, McClaren and the England boys(who turned boo boys overnight)have been saying how confident they were going to Wembley to take on Croatia. Steve also sort of said how they are "so going to win".GET A LIFE!How can they be so NAIVE as to think it is a "sure win" situation?

Steve McClaren is given the axe just after 18 months! Honestly, I do feel a tug of sorry-ness.He is a nice chap on the whole, but just not good enough for the England job! 18 months is a humiliation to any England manager and drats for him, he is in the history of England football, as the manager who has the shortest tenure as an England manager. But frankly,what was he thinking?! 4-5-1!He actually thought a 4-5-1 formation will work, according to my brother's latest pet phrase, LIKE REAL AR!4-5-1!the 1 is Peter Crouch! I totally agree with my favourite sports journalist, Iain Macintosh, CROUCH CANT DO IT ALONE. He predicted England not to win when all else gleefully say England is in for a win. Crouch needs support! If Steve McClaren is trying to justify Crouch's talent to Rafa, sorry it was a flop. I also personally think Crouch is good, but not good enough to be a lone striker. In fact, besides Michael Owen(maybe),no other England strikers currently is capable of individuality, no, not even "overly-praised" Rooney.

I almost break into tears when I saw Gerrard's doleful apologies in the papers. I am so sad!!But there is nothing to be done now. SIGH! Now, I just hope that England can brace themselves again and prepare real hard for the next world cup in 2010 or even the next Euro cup. God damn their ill luck. SIGH again! Once again, I feel that a scoreline of being 2-0 behind in the first half is a BIG SHAME. Losing 3-2! BIGGER SHAME. Darn , I feel horrible blogging this.ZZ!

I got no time + feelings to continue blogging a lot, but I would like to share some pics of my dinner at Crystal Jade to celebrate my mum's birthday. So here are the pics..although it is Crystal Jade, I will not give it much adulation..taste pretty normal...except for the tang bao or xiao long bao..whatever you call it.LOL!!>>



a nice spread!but more of sight than taste..
the salad made of corn + cucumber rocks like crazy!but not he pork rib..very common taste I feel..
this is pretty good..aloe vera,honey,osmanthus dessert..YUM YUM!!

gosh this should be put in front..but nah..I am too lazy to change the order..LOL!
the la mian I ate..a NORMAL one compared to ajisen..
Si Chuan Suan La Tang..not bad..
THE BEST!!!LOL!!!really nice...soup oozes out the moment you bite in..dabbed with vinegar + ginger slices..HEAVEN!!
GOSH...my mum is going to scream for me to hurry soon..gotta run!see ya soon again my darls...BYE!
J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!

0 comments: