WADUP my lovelies...here is something I whipped up during my finally free day at home..HEHEHEH!
OH! before I post the recent thang I cooked, I show you all my last attempt first>>
This is what I name : FORZA! BREAKFAST ...LOL!!lame name...but yeah, breakfast rocks!all meals rocks!:D
Ingredients: 1.The yellow thing is not rice, most people thought it is rice..it is POTATO! Mashed potatoes with cheese melted inside and magarine
2. Stir-fry green pepper,carrot & tomatoes, cheesy sausages and ham from NTUC
Additional: Lots of parsley & black grounded pepper to garnish
This is what I name: RAINBOW's COUSIN...because it seems colourful but not really rainbow-ish(if you know what I mean) and rainbow is made up of different colours, this dish also has a lot of different ingredients!LOL!Ingredients: 1.Stir-fry Potato strips
2. "baked" cherry tomatoes,stir-fry asparagus,eggs
3. BACON GREEN-ORANGE ROLL..it is made up of asparagus and carrot wrapped in bacon strip and toasted under stove heat...
This is just soup...i don't name it because it is just spinach canned soup, but i added carrots in it to make it look better(at least i think so..LOL!!) and also lots of my favourite parsley!
The Recent One that I cooked!!!!!!>>
I didn't really cook this one also..I just bought Yoghurt..and I added diced red & green apple cubes and dried cranberries into it! SUPER NICE!I was thrown off my own seat okay..YUMMY-LICIOUS! Just a little trick can transform plain yoghurt to a wonderful dessert!HEHEHE!
This is what I cooked, I name it: GREEN JUNGLE WITH CHEESY WHITE MUSHROOMS AND CHICKEN POTATO CUPS..LOL!!!long name sia!
Ingredients: 1.Stir-fry Fine Bean
2. white mushrooms marinated in soy sauce, black pepper and parsley(oh a little trick, cut crosses on the white mushrooms, I did that and I realise it worked the way I want!the marination is superb!it gets into the mushrooms and bring out the taste perfectly), "baked" it under stove heat and put cheese on top of it to allow it to melt..cheesy mushrooms!
3. Steam the potatoes and cut and dig a shallow hole
4. Cook minced chicken with green pepper, tomatoes and diced ham(Before cooking the chicken, marinate it with soy sauce and white pepper first) and fill up the hole you dugged in the potatoes with this
OH YA BEFORE I GO, MY NEWEST IDOL, is .....FERGIE! Not Alex Ferguson, is STACEY ANN FERGUSON FROM BEP, not exactly idol actually, but I like her fashion style.. I call it the middle look..LOL!!Not too Girlish and super cool, but not too manly also!>>





this is a little girlish i admit, but she looks nice and she once prove she is versatile, girlish or guyish she can pull it off perfectly!LOL!!
Alright I am gonna go blow bubble, ciao! Buena Noches!
J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment