Heyx..I am here to add on to harn's post...LOL!!here you goooooo>>
I love this glass flask or whatever you call it...it is sooo special..I don't know why, but I like the simple design and classy feel I think..if only inside is vodka and not water..pardon a drunkard please..LOL!!
Only me and Harn ordered drinks..so here it is..I forgot what is hers called..LOL!!only remember it is darn sour and have a nice after taste..mine iz iced cocoa...YUMMY ALERT!!!
SALADDDD!!!!!!AWWW!!!!!so nice!!!!!!!!!how can anyone not like it?who abhors it??(**hint hint**)..but one friendly suggestion..I think it would taste even better with the addition of lemon/orange zest..just a lame tip here..LOL!!
My pasta!!!!I chose spaghetti..so nice!!!!YUM YUM!!!this is SCALLOP & ASPARAGUS SPAGHETTI!!=P=P(of cause the mountain of cheese makes it the number one dish!!YAY!)
The second starbucks of my lifetime...just simple iced caffe latte...not bad..but chocolate cream chip still rocks more..so much more..LOL!! oh..this mr bean thingy came to biz sch...our school is having some sort of food eating competition..called food implosion, so I think Mr Bean made used of this opportunity to promote their products too..soooo cute rit?!LOL!!!
happily posing for camera...
oh this..my sis went to BYSI..then she saw some clothes and tried on them...it is a kind of wait-and-advice session for me..because she will go "nice a not?this colour or that one?will look tight?this one more worth or that one?should I take all or one?aiya..i try again you see..."...LOL!!!so while waiting for her..I took this photo..like the background of the fitting room..pretty unique..
BYE to the green one..time to try the orange one..."i..can give you gatsby...gatsby..gatsby..."
was at ah ma's house..we look through some childhood photos...this is a photo of me and my sis and 2 other cousins..DOH RAY ME FA...LOL!!!no prizes for guessing which one is me..darn I look so 80's..LOL!!!
this section is for shing..TAKUYA!>>>


BYE PEEPPPPSSS!!!!
J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
More On The Outing!
Posted by PIKOS at 4:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment