PEEPS!LOoooK at the tiimmmeeee nowww!!I am super sleepy now..LOL!!so hurry blog..then sleep biggie time!SLEEP - The Proudest Invention Of Humankind..nah..I don't know what gibberish I'm talking..PARDON ME PLEASE.LOL!Here are just pics to desribe my whole thingy because typing can become a hasle when your eyes are tired.Here>>
THIS IS THE IPOD TOUCH I AM TALKING ABOUT!DAMN COOL!Apparently me and wals were like swooning..LOL!..it is super sleek,cool,special,EXPENSIVE,YOU NAME IT! It can surf wireless and act as MP3..then the user is to use his/her fingers to touch screen on it to toggle between all the functions..you can also zoom in and zoom out instantly, go google, watch youtube!OMG!sorry for being a mountain tortoise but this is extremey stunning!I didn't know technology stuff so I didn't know about this great invention, okay I am done endorsing..LOL!!
These were folded by my SUPER PRO D-I-Y-er of the YEAR, Weiyang(wy) my senior..GOSH, he spent 4 hrs on youtube and learnt how to fold this paper rose..i am definitely not an origami junkie like him!EXPERT!Apparently I learnt and forgot it the next day,damn, I am such a spoiler of efforts..LOL!CAUTION: SMALL ONE SUPER CUTE!!
This is what I took during my dvpa lesson once again..the silver stylo box you ogling at now(or maybe not, but I hope yes!LOL!) is super great stuff!It is the "holder" cum "protector" of the camera..the humongous and more elongated one on the left is the one for lights, we were told they were new sets, so obviously it is worth gushing over!NICE STUFF!
Good Thang!LOL!It looks super cool when it is opened up!DOUBLE YAY!
Oh..that day while yan,wals,aq and me were passing by starbucks at orchard, they offered free starbucks coffee(ANYTHING YOU LIKE!HOW COOL IS THAT!)LOL!..so as bona fide gluttons, we joined in the queue which was surprisingly fast!Mine was JAVA CHIP and of course topped with my fav WHIPPED CREAM!(explains my weight!LOL!)YUM YUM! Wals's was Chocolate Cream Chip..the rest were JAVA CHIP, but to me they look alike, just that they taste so different!
PASAR MALAM at BIZ SP again!LOL!!BIZ SCH rocks!so happening sia..with so many stuff to buy!triple YAY!but I know cj will exclaim>>CLS!...LOL!
Roasted Marshmallows!YUMMY!My mum bought one big packet back and happily roasting away..LOL! OOPS! magazine behind the scenes of goodie bags packing session..LOL!wow!DMC04 dominate the room sia..LOL!
OOPS! you caught us snapping away!
I am the counter for the goodie bag when we reach this point of time..LOL!!The bags were heavy when I reached the 2oth i think..heavy until...
DMC04 SPH VISIT!
We went there to learn more about journalism and how a newsroom works..
Entering the newpaper! This is very close to my heart, so i LOVE IT!
Their office..not many people because the reporters are mostly out to get news..
The pillar at the side of the sports section in the office..
DRIS! THE ONE ON THE RIGHT IS BRIAN MILLER!!!!I SAW HIM AS A PERSON..WOAH!!!
We sat down to listen to the experts...LOL!
this is the where marvellous graphics or capriculture(whatever you call it) are churned out!LOL!
My goodbye pose to the newpaper!LOL!...i looked parallel to the tick..LOL!!!
Oh ya! btw, I was at orchard Far East and I bought this Intimately Beckhams for Her at a shop that sells orginal branded perfume at horrifically cheap prices!Prices are slashed like half or more than that!GODD!
I Know random..but BYEE!!!!SLEEPPPPP!
J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment