Thursday, December 6, 2007

PHOTOS!

Today I'll post many many many pictures!Some lame n random pics but most are the most marvellous+attractive+nice pics of all times!YEAH!










STAGE 3!YEAH!BUT!AFTER TT......MESS IT UP AGN!LOL!


STAGE 2...

STAGE 1 OF ME SOLVING IT.......

This unique cube tt even my proest cube solver friend cant solve it!HAHAHA!
The retro-wrapping paper was a lucky draw prize during my band dinner lol. Rose was made by one of my band members to all of us!pro ah!Theme was retro.Tts Xplain y. muhahah.The bear keychain was a gift from my econs teacher durin her hols to thailand i think.



MCFLY!BRITISH BAND!SO THEY RAWKS!LOL!THEIR SINGING REALLY NT BAD SIA!=D




bt no way can they be compared to..[scroll down]=)
THIS ONE HA!Nearly forgot to add this two pics of him!LOL~!
Chipmunks!Acting cool ah!LOL

Turn yr com screen ard if u want to have a better view of this x'mas tree!LOL!


TORRES HUGGING GERRARD!so cj..support him too!c!He likes him so much ah!
MUHAHAHA!THKUTHKU!


Below this pic, the prs behind torres is jo de fav CESC!LOL!










FABULOUS!=D




ULTIMATUM!!!!! ;)

(ur shld know which one lol!)






TTs all folks!I'LL POST MORE OF HIM IF UR LIKE!I KNEW IT!OK!I'LL POST MORE NEXT TIME!!!!!!!

0 comments: