Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SH!OK

I think this hols have realli been damn great=D!2mths of hols if u count in extra lectures!I really hope this hols cn don't end so fast!I love every min of hols!So sh!ok!go out!play!s!eep!eat!wtch tv!!!!!!nt forgettin my thrice a week of band prac!OK LAH.A BIT FUN.HEHEH!Anyway yh im too lazy to read whats written abt victoria in chinese.HEHEH.too many words liao. I just randomly picked a few words to read. n so is this article abt wat hot victoria gonna have another baby agn?OH.CONGRATS TO U MY DEAR FF!;)Yr HARDWORK paid off AH.HEH.Anw, ytd me n yh went far east after tt she went to meet her ZMIN(''hers'')Cos zmin want to buy her favourite Energy n tt Dou niu dunno wat(oh sh!t gonna get heck by zminhan!) de cds=D. tt dou niu is only soundtrack lol.isnt it.lol i'll give zmin another nickname ah called hebemin!HAHAHAH!At far east me n yh both bought a shirt.same design.but diff colour.Wanna guess what colour we bght.ok.its damn obvious.she bght white n i bght red for LIVERPOOL!LOL.Bt i've decided to give zmin da shirt(zmin forced me to!).hEHEH.the design is like alot of crowns.like jo fav tt type of crowns i think.HIPHOP AH.lol.So mayb jo ll like it!Bt yunFu cant wear tt kinda shirt sia.Mayb after tt i'll lend u k, my dearest FF!HAHAHAH!K.i think i crap finis liao FOR NOW.Gonna 02JAM-ing liao nw;)THKUTHKU!BB!Tc all!

0 comments: