YOHOOOO!!!evryone!Time really passes damn quickly man!!!Tuesday agn!HEROS show must wait for another 6days agn then cn wtch cos i nt so rich dun hv scv sia.HEHEH!!!!!!hrd tt scv hvin HEROS marathon!cool!!!I wanna wtch too!Such a maravilloso show!!!!!
Anyway, i just realised zmin n jo ur nvr label ur posts?ríase en voz alta!!!!!!=D!!!!
heheh(check yrself for d meaning;)]unless u give me 100billion euros=P.ríase en voz alta
WOWWWWW!today gt chemistry practical lesson.cj de gr8est love!its really a test of endurance lah today's experiment!hv to heat a Magnesium sulphate n solid co2(i think?) for up to 30mins lah.hand so suan.den this sch de bunser burner flame so big-made me sweat profusely lah!wow!nt bad ah!still cn hlp me kip fit sia!!!!!!MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think this cat fm the shreks show is so damn cute lah!!!!This scence is where this cat purposely act cute de.its actually damn fierce one.lol!!!=P
¡Permanezca Maravilloso, Feliz y delicioso!
(Stay Marvellous, Happy and delicious(OPPS!I TOO EXCITED OVER DINNER LIAO!!!!LOL!)
Adiós!!!!!!!!!!!
GRACIASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
its Tuesday agn!
Posted by PIKOS at 6:01:00 PM
Labels: LAMER A.K.A LPF;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment