I am really sorry for not posting all the while.
Firstly, I am a very lazy person. LAzy to think of what to blog.
Let me update what I am doin for the past few days.
Basically, I am promoting oreo during weekends. And obviously i got eat a bit. Sometimes, when i shou suan, and the customers dun wan to eat my biscuits, i will just pop it into my mouth and eat happily.=X So bad of me. Hahax. But heng the person in charge didnt see. If not kena sacked lo. O yes i m the customers.. hahA. But promoters are all like that. So i am just being normal=) (trying to find excuses for my wrong doingsss).
On sat, i went to Toa Payoh with yh and zmin, cause cavin dere. He rocks la!! So funny n cute sia. He looks damm smart in the 'uniform'. They are promoting some kind of frozen meat. Then let the ppl try to see if it is 'zhi de' or 'bu zhi de'. So lame lo. They still bring the thumb sign dere. N finally, i think that cavin is v. talented. Sing, Act, Host, joke, being lame, and more la. everything also can. peii fu=)



I just took 3 pics, cause zoom in liao very small, then not really nice. Then, obviously i dun dare go ask him take pics again la. He wun kill mi. Cos last tym i ask b4 le.
Then here are some random pics, tou pai 1..haha









0 comments:
Post a Comment