Saturday, April 26, 2008

MISCELLANEOUS+INSPECTOR CALLS+OOPS! MOS!!!!

For realz y'all!You guys seriously need to read this post with great deal of happiness, excitedness,exhilaration,euphoria,stylo-milo-ness,coolness,huge sum of fancy-ness,elatedness,wootness, okay everything you can think of. LOL

MISCELLANEOUS

was at orchard one fine day with my mum, so i took a picture of one of my favourite brands, IT ROCKS.LOL!!
DIGITAL MEDIA STUDIO was officially changed to this. it sounds kinda funny, but i think it carries the identity of all DMC students, because this belongs to CASS now.YAY! =)
met up shing, harn & zmin, so we went to delifrance, where the word FRANCE was so close to zmin's heart. AH HEM. LOL. so i ordered this!my POV is, delifrance can only SOMETIMES sell good food, sorry to those who are big junkies of delifrance. LOL
i was the culprit who psycho-ed everyone to share this pizza, this was pretty tasty though
took this while viewing through straits times. I think this ad has a wonderful tagline. It is just like telling the audiences that "because life doesn't give you a second shot, thats why you need our camera real badly in order to capture that momentarily nice instant, because that instant that you want to capture, might not happen again, so you might as well make it a beautiful shot with our camera!"

INSPECTOR CALLS THEATRE DRAMA AT RAFFLES HOTEL, JUBILEE HALL

was at Singapore Flyer. because that place was near Raffles Hotel(well, maybe not that near after all.LOL)
we decided to eat Leen's workplace food. was my first time trying it.LOL!!POPEYES(the sailorman, *TOO TOO*)
Yan randomly took out her SLR to shoot, so we posed quite randomly.LOL!!
Ordered this set of meal, in fact all of us ordered the same set.(at this point the TV was like showing Popeye's cartoon, i can sub-consciously hear Olive go "POPEYE"..)
after a hearty meal, we whipped out our tix for the show and were all geared up for the performance by our seniors!I can imagine their nervousness of performing for Mr President , SR Nathan. Yeah, can you believe it? Mr Nathan was there to see our school's performance, I mean like out of the many invitations he always receive, he actually came to see ours, well aside the fact that this was to raise funds for presidents' challenge, i thought it was a nice move on his part to be there. GO CASS! As usual, people mountain people sea.LOL!!!!
I was so engrossed in teaching the right way to drink wine that i didn't know people are snapping pics.LOL!!!btw, thats also not real wine, it is just coke with lemon.LOL
SAW KIT CHAN!
The settings on the stage!I love the bar counter, cause i love anything to do with alcohol, I am sorry for speaking like a drunkard again.LOL!=X
This is the the star for that night also, because numerous events happened at this place.LOL
We took photo with the one of the cast, the guy in all white. He is also the senior of Flora and Wals.
Then we step in to request for more pictures!This time with the ALMOST complete cast of the show!They are all big stars in the making!OH YEA~~


MOS OOPS!!!!


This is a uber mega event that all of us have been waiting so desperately for!!!and it is finally here and over after great hype!lets groove together throughout this post!


LOLLIPOP BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY AT MOS!
This is what all of us got, so cool rittttt!!!!!
Then this was reserve for us by Fairuz, so nice of her to reserve for us!!well, if you think it is a real first aid kit, you're so wrong!LOL!
It is actually a whole lot of stuff, that is crucial for being back to school, they include like for eg. eraser, then they say , to erase the mistakes we have done, they give us a lot of very creative stuff!!!!NICE WORK!BRILLIANT IDEA i feel!!
OH i forgot, before we set off, we met at Clarke Quay station, so we took this pic, then we realise we were all standing too straight, it is like if you take 4 shots of our different sides, it will be an approved DUI photo la!LOL!! So..we decided to at least pose, and our theme is at least act girly i think.LOL!
Wals and Aqmar wore pretty matching outfits, they are so bona fide pair of Brothers of another mother.LOL!!
The centre stage.LOL!STYLO MILO, though I think ZOUK got so much more space than MOS =X
ROCK BAND doing what they can do best, ROCK!POP!LOCK!GROOVE!SCREAM!PASSION! whatever you call it!LOL!
The turntable and cassette tape reminds me of my espirit and OP shirt.LOL!I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE THE DISCO BALL HOME WITH ME, BREATH TAKIN! Aaron on the left and Darren on the right, They were the emcees.
I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED TO MISS THIS PERFORMANCE!IT WAS SO REVOLUTIONARY, BOLD, WAH SEH! I CAN IMAGINE HOW GOOD THE DANCE WAS!

OH YA, I have a huge apology extended to LEEN!!!SO SORRY REAL SORRY, we wil make it up to you, I am sure you know what we mean. WE ARE REALLY SORRY!WE SHALL TREAT YOU TO SOMETHIN BIG ON YOUR BDAY!=)=)=)=)=)


Oh, here is ICE, yes her name is ICE, i love her name, so cool, like real cool!LOL!!she is the supervisor of bouncers for MOS. A very nice lady, pretty, yea, nice person!We made like so many random friends that night, I like the feeling of it!:D
Took some scenery for aftermath. The party ended after dancing, though the dance session was realy short and we were a little disappointed. Besides, I think they missed out a lot of club-must-have songs. For eg. Ja Rule any track, Rupee - tempted to touch, Kevin Lyttle - Turn Me On, 4 minutes - Madonna, JT and Timbaland, 50 cent any track, Snoop Dogg some tracks. AIYA, it will take me forever to name.LOL. Bt one of the things i like during the dancing is when Low by Flo Rida and T-pain come on, everyone was like cheering, they are kinda saved by that song i feel, I mean, come on, I think that is like some HUGE SONG of the year! LOW! Step Up 2, DANCE! MUST HAVE! then before we know, everyone was getting together to sing "Shorty get low low low low low.." and grooving to the beat. I LOVE IT! I love the feeling of everyone in the club getting together! I was reminded that time during Zouk, everyone was like leaning back together when Terror Squad's Lean Back comes on!WOOTS!Oh btw, OUR PRINCIPAL DANCED WITH US!YES!PRINCIPAL OF SP!he came on the dance floor and clubbed with the students. it was REAL COOL to see our principal joining us to dance, people were like Hi FIVING with him and he gladly returned the gesture!OMG!!!KUDOS TO MR TAN!He also dressed real clubbing-ish!like he is all fired up for dancing, THE DESIRED PRINCIPAL!

After that, we went to starbucks to chill and rest our crying feet.LOL!A very kind soul employee at starbucks took this pic for us, THANKS!
MORE~
i know random, but, TOODLES!

J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!

0 comments: