Tuesday, April 22, 2008

RANDOM

I am quite tired now so I can sub-consciously hear my marshmallow-y pillow calling me, guess I gonna zonk out soon, so i better make this a quickie wickie.

tmr i am going to the inspector calls theatre performance with my sp peeps, so was pretty looking forward to it, cause we gonna bask in a posh ambience, RAFFLES HOTEL SIA. i may sound retarded, but I have never entered Raffles Hotel before, call me a Singaporean?LOL!

thursday nothin cool

friday BIG TIME COOLNESS!!!!!MOS people.
MOS=MINISTRY OF SOUND=MINISTRY OF UBER COOLNESS
I have never been there in my entire life, so i gonna enjoy that, ENNNNJOOOYYYYY.

I love clubbing okay.
It is super high. They have the best music, in other words mainly maninstream or hip hop. They have alcohol and stuff which i like. Though I oni drank johnnie walker, beer, wines, martell, champagne, hennessy, vodka before.

MOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P/S: As much as i praised MOS, i think it is a hate it or love it thing, just like durians, so experiment for youself!HEHEHE!

J.O.V.I.S truestttblueever!!!

0 comments: