Friday, May 2, 2008

Wals Bday and Video We Took For Spec Dip!LOL!

Yox all..I am gonna rush into the charming blue eyes of Roger Moore now, so i wont hang around long(was watching The Spy Who Loved Me, James Bond Series la..LOL)As Usual, let the pictures and captions do the talking :D

We were out that day to celebrate wal's birthday so we decided to fill our ever empty stomaches(or maybe only me =P) with Long John Silvers first before heading to Starbucks to chill big time. hehe. We chatted and laughed our lungs out as usual and embraced our favourite different drinks in the wonderful ambience! Then some culprit, I forgot which one of us took out the main suspect of the night!THE CAMERA PHONES!And from there, we began to pose different poses as if to display ou supermodelling skills.LOL!!IN additonal, those pictures are taken really randomly, like some one would suddenly flash the camera then we would try all means to make ourselves inside.LOL!!!it is to test our reaction to cameras!LOL!!!CAMERA-O-METER!i think any passerby would have laugh us off as juvenile delinquents with no basic concencus(consencus, whatever way you spell it) of the art of keeping quiet in public, because i think we basically treated that place as our homes.LOL!!! okay here are the uber wacky pig-tures.LOL!

my face looks so distorted!LOL!


looks distorted again~~LOL


yan claim this was an artsy shot...is it?!let me feel the art............nah, not feeling it.LOL!

can see that i am trying hard to rush in on time!LOL!!

We are like the wives of Jaguar Paw(watch:APOCALYPTO)~~LOL!!!!because we look as if we are in a well and lookin up at the perverse tribal leaders.LOL!!searches me, where is yan?!LOL!!!Here is her failure to be in shot evidence~LOL!!
yan looked pissed.LOL!!!

I looked shocked+flustered+dying into be in the camera+hungry, thats one of a hackneyed combination though.LOL!!!aqmar looks like he is at the brim of insanity!LOL!!
our Starbucks!The front one is mine, one of my favourites, JAVA CHIP VENTI WITH WHIPPED CREAM.YUMMY SCRUMMY.YAY ME!=)
I am trying to look cool. . . . . . . TOO HARD.LOL!
I am so white on that day, total opposite to the black i am, I LOVE BLACK!=)
1 fat, 1 thin. 1 white 1 black.LOL!! You get the best of both worlds if you sign up now to join Fearsome productions...dial 1900-xxx-xxxx.........=.= DIGRESS.LOL
This pic look like Yan is some local farmer and wals is there to visit her farm, so they decided to take photo before he goes back to his country.LOL!!!Nice interpretion ya?LOL(YAN IS SO GOING TO SUAN ME BACK)**prepares hard**LOL
spiritual~~~OmmmmmMMmmmm

I thought their poses should have switched instead.LOL!!
ROCKSTAR IN THE HOUSE Y'ALL!
The difference of an EMO KID...
And an ABUSED KID...LOL!!!

Attempting the Emo Style~~(*hisses*"SO NOT ME!")
I think only Aqmar looks normal in this pic..LOL!!
This is more like us!LOL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WALS~~!

OH~!THE VIDEO WE TOOK FOR SPEC DIP, it is suppose to be a silent film, so no sound, enjoy!~and gauge if you understand it, WARNING: LAME MATERIAL FOLLOWING>

okay to fully substantiate the fact that we are film students, "OKAY, IT'S A WRAP!"

gonna go get lost in 007's eyes, BYEE~~

J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!

0 comments: