Sunday, May 11, 2008

zest in life+MOTHERS' DAY!+random dmc04 phototaking+CHLOE

FIRST OF ALL!!!!HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!ALL OUR MOTHERS ROCKS BIG TIME!!!!!HAD GREAT DINNER TODAY!!!MUMZ ROCKS!PAZ ROCKS!EVERYONE ROCKS!

Yox'll! I am here once again, okay let me make this a quick one...firstly i would like to announce that i am loving my specialist dploma course more and more each day!!!!I LOVE FILM!!!!!That day was reading the book I borrowed on Alfred Hitchcock, I am so enlightened by such a wonderful director like him. MAY FILM INDUSTRY GETS BETTER AND BETTER IN SINGAPORE AND IN EVERY OTHER PART OF THE WORLD!!

On friday after MMR tutorial, Celest grabbed us for a quick phototaking session, it was super super random!but the pictures are so nice!YEA!>>>


from left:Yan, Cel,Aqmar, Cass, Trix and me!
Liting joined in!LOL!
Leen joined in!LOL!
This cel told me was taken on the first day of yr 2, and I am like OH YA!forgot to take from her that time!LOL!
One more time!LOL!


Was at grandmother's house on saturday as usual, my cousin, Alvin, brought along their dog again!Her name is Chloe. I have mixed feelings about this dog. She is super scary when she is fierce and she seems to go cranky at weird timings, but she is super cute when she is tame!!!!!!!!LOLL!!check these out!>>

Chloe's ADIDOG Jersey!LOL!!so adorable la!!I heard from vin that she has one more that says "ZIDOG" instead of ZIDANE. imagine how Zidane would have felt.LOL!!
the owner and the dog.
aiya, blur!
This is blur too, but i thought it was pretty artsy.LOL!!Very natural reactions.
My sis itchy hand touching Chloe.LOL! Chloe 1
Chloe 2 =D

J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!

0 comments: