Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hobbyist-ish

BLINGY BLINGY YOODIES PPL!!!

Feeling is always good with tests over, let me dedicate Jesse McCartney - Leavin' for you guys. I sing. LOL! "Don't stress , don't stress, don't stress!" whahahaha! Tests will soon be over for you all too..and we will be as free as a birrrdd!LOL!

O ya, that day i bought something and the auntie gave me this plastic bag>>

Then I bought chips and saw this, so i bought it, thinking it was cute too laa.. LOL!
Quite cute la horr..LOL!
Then my mum bought this. I immediately think of potato juan sia. LOL!!! This is damn niceeeeee!!Must take a chance to try it yea!
Then I saw this on the cover and like HUH?!?..LOL! It is a kind of warning for people to be careful of cutting their hands when opening, ah-hem, like how????..LOL!!why like that open will kenna cut?HWHYYYY?LOL!!okay anyways, rmb,

"DON'T STRESS, DON'T STRESS, DON'T STRESS..!"

J.O.V.I.S aka truestttblueever!!!


0 comments: