Friday, August 29, 2008

SCHOOL'S OUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!

NO MORE SCHOOLLLL!!!!!(okay for us la, sorry dris, urz will be even more shiok after ur A's.LOL!!)

WAH! I realise I damn long neva blog here.LOL! damn ps.so sorry!!

harn: heyx, put up ur blog link leh, den can link..LOL!!!

zmin: I will link u.

cj n dris: set up ur own blogs oso so dat we can link each other. LOL!!!

Oh ya I realise time flies like siaox lor, today when I am on the bus, i was thinking now we like 18, in time to come, we will be slogging our hearts out for our future and our lives man. dunno whether it is a good ting or a bad one. cuz work can be veri time consuming oso, then time will become PTE LTD. so sad la..bt the good ting is we are growing up to be useful people to the societ and sorta contribute a bit of the bacon in our family. then i feel darn impt lor.LOL!!

That day, while I was studying until I want to faint, I suddenly remembered our europe trip!LOL!!!

RMB??!!! we r suppose to save up then go europe!!! and also, the trip to nan chiau's front gate at a date we always forget!LOL!!!

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

TA DAH!!!!OUR DREAM.LOL!!!>>>

GO LONDON!!
ROME!!

WAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

J.O.V.I.S aka truesttttblueever!!!

0 comments: